Blyth Central Methodist Church

 

History & Vision

Our History

This is a modern church building which opened in 1990 as a replacement for the old Blyth Central Church (1869 – 1989) which was demolished to make way for the Keel Row shopping arcade.

Our Vision

To be there, as God’s people for others, to help people learn about God and grow in friendship and faith. To show an example of Christian love to anyone who comes through our doors.